Monday, June 2, 2008

Last day, Last Mail, Last call

Is the time for me to wave my hand and said goodbye to Sybase 365. I supposed feel very happy because finally I no need to pick up the call and entertain the complaint but don’t know why, I feel “wu shek de”. I miss them because they really nice and they teach me and help me a lot. From this company, I really know a lot of things. Where you fell down, where you stand back. Just as when my office manager on leave, I have to take care some of her job. On that time, I really “pening kepala” because I don’t know all the things. I tried to learn and asked other people. They all really help me and explained to me one by one. When I have done some mistake, they try to console me. They say this is not important and you can solve it easily. I know they tried to calm me down because I know that this thing very important. Today is my last day, I have to leave but I still miss them. When they ask me do you miss us, I suddenly want to cry but I try to control my tear and said I will miss you all because this is my office job. Now, I felt relieve but on the other hand, I felt no direction because I don’t know what should I do in home. Sleep, eat and sleep again? Haiz….

No comments: