Monday, June 2, 2008

Change....

Yesterday I read a Chinese book with the title Dont Argue, No Matter What! From this book, I notice my other side. Normally, I will argue with my friends no matter what. Even though is a small things we will argue until our face become like tomato. Now I know that if we always argue , it will affect our friendship. Beside that, I always hope that other people will follow my steps so I tried to change other people. From that book said that you don’t want change yourself because you know that attitude very difficult to change so that you will try to change other people but you also don’t want to change your attitude, why other people have to change because of you. Don’t be selfish. Therefore start from today, I will start to change myself and listen to other people’s opinion before I make decision. Ha ha, is the time for me to change and continue to read this book.

所谓 :江山易改,本性难移

This a very tough mission wo!!!!

每个人都是自己的主宰,如果连自己的个性都无法改变,那么还有什么资格改变别人。想改变别人,最好从改变自己做起。


3 comments:

Unknown said...

that's good. But bear in mind, changes is continous...... is a whole life work, and dont hope others people will change together with you. Anyway, good starting point.

Unknown said...

It's not easy to change. But once you did it, you will find yourself standing on a different level.

= Kenneth =

Kar said...

It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not. In terms of being late or not starting at all, then it's never too late. Yosh..gambate..glad that you're ready, hope u can make it through.